Online Courses

Made Easy

Hey Friend!

This podcast helps simplify the tech and strategies for building, launching, and delivering your digital course to the right students.

I’m your host, Robbin Kent, Course Creation Coach & Launch Strategist, Educator, Jesus follower, Your New Techie Bestie, and Cheerleader for ALL. Things. Course. Creation!

Listen On:

In this podcast, you'll get...

Hours of Free Value to Help You on Your Course Creation Journey, to...

Set Up Tech systems that make learning a breeze

Master the Art of Organizing & Delivering your course content for student success

Create Launch Strategies that draw in your dream students

Every week you’ll learn actionable tips & advice on how to build, launch, and deliver a profitable course with…

Podcast Episodes:

Share with your friends:

Podcast

Reviews are In!

4. Emotional Branding 101

Because your actual logo is only 10% of your brand, and we need to define the other 90% of branding before we ever get to your logo. So today, I am going to share the core of your brand... which is Emotional Branding. This will save you time and lots of brain cells when you are able to identify your own brand emotions.

3. Are you a figureoutable woman?

Being a successful business women, you can't ever give up! You will fall down, but it's about how you get up and keep moving forward. Entrepreneurial life is HARD work! But when you set your mind to move forward one step at a time, then you will have more success than you ever imagined.

2. Is your brand message working for you?

How do you know if your brand message is connecting with your ideal client?

I share my top 6 ways to know if your brand message is crystal clear to your ideal client.

1. Why do you need a brand?

Welcome to the very first episode of Branding Strategies that Convert podcast! Listen in to learn a little about me, along with how creating a brand is so much more than designing a logo.

Don’t Launch Your Course Blindfolded!

The journey of building, launching, and delivering your course can be intricate, but I’m here to simplify it for you!

Introducing my FREE Course Creator’s Tech Checklist –

your ultimate guide to navigating steps and crucial components required to build your course, strategize your launch, and seamlessly deliver your content to your eager students.

I’m passionate about turning your God-given talents and skills into a profitable online course.

 

I partner with you in building, launching, and delivering your online course. With my proven strategies and systems, you’ll create raving fans and boost your course sales seamlessly.

Copyright © 2024 Robbin Kent | All rights reserved | Website by Robbin Kent | Privacy Policy | Terms & Condition